Thursday 6 May 2010

Little Tweets

I made another card. After having zilch inspiration for a while I found Claire's Challenge on the DC website and came up with this:



It is a good luck with your exams and disertation/I know you can do it card for my best friend who is currently battling through her finals at Durham university and working very hard but has very little faith in herself!

I made it with stash I got from C&C a few weeks ago. It came last week and its so shiny and pretty but I had no idea what to do with it. I'm pretty impressed with it :)

I'm going to go and buy some stuff to make my Dad's/Ryan's birthday cards cos I have nothing for men/boys currently. My bank balance is not going to like me!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ~ really pretty colours xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, i love the birds and really beautiful colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete