Thursday 20 May 2010

Christening Card

I made this Christening Card using my Forever Friends CDs! I also used it for the ABC letter 'T' challenge on Docrafts- "Text, Teddy and Tear"


I printed the spotty backing paper with the text printed on, then printed a blue background and tore round the edges (its not very clear on the picture!) and then used one of the ready made decoupages on the disc. It was the first time I'd cut my own decoupage rather than using die-cut so I was a bit nervous about it but I think it turned out ok!
This week I've also made Ryan's birthday card and my Dad's birthday card, both birthdays are tomorrow! I still have a lot to do though so I don't really have time to upload the pictures! I also need to make a card for my sister in law who's birthday is next Tuesday! May and June are very busy months!
Also, completely off topic, but awesome news today, we finally got a house! Moving day is 3rd June! And it has a huge cellar to store all my crafting goodies in! hehe
Hopefully I will get the pictures of Ryan and my Dad's cards up some time this weekend but it's going to be a busy one!
Hope you're enjoying the sun :)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card hun, the image is fab and i love the colours and backing paper.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete