Wednesday 12 May 2010

Forever Friends!

Well I finally got a (very exciting!) shiny new printer, meaning that I can finally do something with my Forever Friends CD's!


First project was to make Ryan's birthday invitations for his barbeque party next weekend!


So here is the result:
It took me quite a while to get it how I wanted, the images were easy to pick up and put on, but I had trouble getting the text to look right, and getting it all in the right place and the right colour, for some reason it decided to print some of the black green but I fixed it :D
Anyway, was dead easy other than the text so can't wait to get playing some more on it cos normally there won't be so much text so I won't have that problem!

Feel I could spend a lot of my time coming up making Forever Friends cards, which could prove detrimental to my uni work but its much more fun making cards than writing essays :)

Also, thanks for those of you who have commented, and those that are following me I hope I am following you too, I have tried but I keep getting confused and then can't find your blogs so fingers crossed I'm following you, but if not it's nothing personal and I will keep trying! I really appreciate it, thank you very much :)

3 comments:

  1. fab invitation rachel, it looks so professional.heres my blog http://coopsclutteredcorner.blogspot.com/
    luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks coops, have finally managed to find your blog! I think yours was the only one I wasn't following so thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great invitations they look great hope Ryan has a great party-its my sons on the 23rd but he will be 40!!
    carol x

    ReplyDelete