Thursday 6 September 2012

LSNED Days 3-6!

Well I am on a computer which seems a minor miracle!

Although back at school means I'm too busy to make many pages I thought I'd share what I'd learnt!

3rd September
There are EIGHT WEEKS until half term!
Ryan is growing up too fast.
Lord of the Rings is not suitable viewing for a 5 year old (Ryan wailed when someone died at the end!)

4th September
Hearing the kids in my school singing in assembly is magical and gives me goosebumps everytime.
I want fish fingers and chocolaate pudding every time they have it for school dinners
I should have gone home for a nap after work instead of going straight to my mums
Rehearsal on the first day back at school is tiring!

5th September
I need to go to sleep before midnight!
Big Red Combine Harvester is THE most annoying song!
Musicals are magical!

6th September
Thursdays are hard work!
I will have to fight with Ryan's teacher to prove that he is cleverer than she thinks, and yes he really is that clever... (As a TA I hate being "one of those parents" but you have to do what's right for your son)
My mum is an angel and will do my washing up while she is waiting for me to come home from work
Spaghetti and meatballs works better if you cook the spaghetti
The kettle boils quicker if you turn it on
Life was easier when Michael cooked dinner :(
I'm a dab hand at packing for camp and can do it in 15 minutes!

So these are the things I've learnt this week! I am away for the weekend now (told you, busy month!) so I will be back on Monday hopefully! Loving LSNED, just wish I had time to do the scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment