Sunday 25 April 2010

My first blog!

Well hello and welcome to my blog! I hope someone may actually see this so I'm not just blogging to myself!

The idea of this is to record my craftyness, that is the craft items I have made, rather than my cunningness!

I cross stitch and papercraft, so I guess that's what you'll find here! Obviously papercrafting brings results more frequently than cross stitching, so the majority of the blog will hopefully filled with cards I've made, and maybe even some scrapbook pages if I get adventurous!

I started papercrafting for my Queen's Guide Award, which is the highest award available in Guiding. For one element I have to gain a new skill and improve over a period of 12 months. So the idea of this is to chart my progress and improvements, so if you have any ideas for further steps I can take, feel free to throw them my way and if I'm brave enough I'll give them a shot.

Hopefully I'll have some stuff to add soon, if I can work out how to. Going to go and play with the layout for now!

Rach =)

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogland hun.looking forward to seeing some of your fab creations soon.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete